How Invisalign Works with Insurance.
Many people considering Invisalign want to know if their insurance will cover the treatment. At BrightCraft Dental, we know that navigating dental insurance can be a big headache. That’s why we help patients understand their coverage and make informed decisions about their treatment option
Does My Insurance Cover Invisalign?
Many Dental insurance plans often cover Invisalign treatment, but the coverage can vary depending on your plan.
Insurance typically works in one of three ways:
1. Insurance pays for a percentage of Invisalign treatment
2. A certain dollar amount is allotted for Invisalign
3. There is a lifetime cap for all types of orthodontic treatment
✓ To know what kind of coverage you have, you can ask your benefits manager at work, call your insurance carrier directly, or research your benefits package yourself.
✓ Note: there may be different limits and coverage based on the level of the plan to which you belong and how many people are in your family. Be sure to check the fine print to make sure your insurance works the way you expect.
✓ For some patients, orthodontic care may be covered by health insurance rather than dental insurance, while others may need to purchase and have dental coverage for six months to a year before the benefits can be used. Unfortunately, coverage can be complicated to understand, which is where we can help.
✓ It’s always a good idea to ask us to double-check which insurance plans we accept and what coverage you have so you can understand not only your benefits but how they apply at our office.
Ways to Pay for Invisalign with or Without Insurance
Most often, insurance will cover some but not all of your Invisalign treatment. However, there are many additional ways to make your smile makeover easier to achieve and more affordable.
1. You can get a Health Savings Account (HSA), a special savings account designed for people with a high-deductible health insurance plan that is used to cover specific dental, orthodontic, and medical costs, including Invisalign.
2. A similar option is a Flexible Savings Account (FSA). These allow you to put money into the account throughout the year and then use it for dental, orthodontic, or other health costs.
3. Finally, you can explore financing options. Financing allows patients to get an Invisalign treatment by providing payments with a low-interest rate.
Don't Let Invisalign and Insurance Complications Stand in Your Way
✓ At BrightCraft, we believe everyone deserves a healthy smile. Many patients assume that they can’t get Invisalign, but in fact can find a way once they explore all the options.
✓ We work with most dental insurance plans and help our patients maximize their coverage, giving you a detailed breakdown of your treatment cost and working with you to create a payment plan that works for your budget.
✓ We understand that this is a significant investment for many patients. That’s why we offer many flexible and affordable payment plans to ensure you can get the dental treatment that’s right for you.
Schedule a Consultation Today
✓ If you’re on the fence about Invisalign and considering your options but want to find out more, you can schedule a consultation today.
✓ We’ll work with you to determine if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign and how your insurance coverage will work.
✓ Our experienced team is ready to go over all your options with you and to provide you with all the information you need to make the most informed decision for your teeth.
What to do next?
If you are interested in Invisalign Insurance book your free consultation at BrightCrafts Dental․
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT or call (818) 237-1010․